10 000 - 12 000 PLN gross (+ ESOP)
Tags: full-time, growth
Virbe is a Virtual Being creation suite licensed as technology-as-a-service, which allows transforming ConversationalAI and chatbots into interactive human-like avatars, which business customers can interact with voice and gestures. Virtual beings can be launched on websites (as an alternative to chatbots), VR, AR, mobile, and in physical locations on touch-enabled kiosks.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic and ambitious startup with an office in Warsaw.
We’re looking for a mid-level specialist for handling our external communication activities, creating and managing our developers’ community relations. Essentially, we are looking for someone who will preach virtual beings and metaverse at least as much as we do.
Your tasks on the job:
- Working directly with the founding team on a communication strategy
- Popularizing Virbe’s technology by promoting our Open Source and Case Studies in Social Media and
- Handling our Social Media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Managing the relations including Virbe’s developer’s community on Discord
- Identifying sponsorship opportunities, reaching out to early adopters/experts communities, and organizing online events & hackathons
- Constantly learning about new trends, like Virtual Beings, Virtual Influencers, Motion Capture, Digital Humans, ConversationalAI, and Metaverse ;)
- At least 2-year commercial experience in social media content creation and management
- English at C2 level - native / bilingual proficiency
- High-level understanding of the technology used for chatbot creation, game & app development, Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Soft skills: Problem-solving, Proactivity, Self-Organization
- Nice to have: interest in science fiction, psychology, and behavioralism
- Nice to have: Spanish or Chinese at B2 level
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (with some fixed regular team meetings)
- Permanent Contract + ESOP (employee-stock-option-plan)
- Option to work from our office in Warsaw
- Agile and Lean methodology with a well-defined scope of work and Definition of Done (DoD)
- Being part of a fast-growing startup with a product that is used by both Enterprise, as well as game and app developers