14 000 - 20 000 PLN gross (+ ESOP)
Remote (with Warsaw office)
Virbe is a Virtual Being creation suite licensed as technology-as-a-service, which allows transforming ConversationalAI and chatbots into interactive human-like avatars, which business customers can interact with voice and gestures. Virtual beings can be launched on websites (as an alternative to chatbots), VR, AR, mobile, and in physical locations on touch-enabled kiosks.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic and ambitious startup with an office in Warsaw.
We’re looking for a mid/senior game developer capable of developing stand-alone apps for large touchscreen displays eg. for autonomous shopping experiences based on UnrealEngine and Virbe’s proprietary technology.
Your tasks on the job:
- Building desktop, mobile VR apps that support interaction with Virtual Being, including MetaHumans
- Developing and adding new features to our UE Marketplace plugin: proactive behaviors, camera presence detection & gesture recognition
- Improving, maintaining, and documenting our plugin codebase
- Creating UI and 3D components based on Design Specifications
- At least 2-year experience in the production of games or VR/AR apps or enterprise apps.
- At least 1-year experience in Unreal Engine
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Unreal Engine, Blueprints, GIT
- Nice to have: C#, Unity (Nice to have), CI/CD, test automation
- Soft skills: Problem-solving, Proactivity, Self-Organization
- English at B2 level - professional working proficiency
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (with some fixed regular team meetings)
- Permanent Contract + ESOP (employee-stock-option-plan)
- Option to work from our office in Warsaw
- Agile and Lean methodology with a well-defined scope of work and Definition of Done (DoD)
- Being part of a fast-growing startup with a product that is used by both Enterprise, as well as game and app developers