16 000 - 24 000 PLN gross (+ ESOP)
Remote (with Warsaw office)
Virbe is a Virtual Being creation suite licensed as technology-as-a-service, which allows transforming ConversationalAI and chatbots into interactive human-like avatars, which business customers can interact with voice and gestures. Virtual beings can be launched on websites (as an alternative to chatbots), VR, AR, mobile, and in physical locations on touch-enabled kiosks.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic and ambitious startup with an office in Warsaw.
We’re looking for a mid/senior Fullstack for maintaining and adding new features to the current Virbe platform, which will be used primarily on stand-alone apps for large touchscreen displays/kiosks eg. in the context of autonomous shopping experiences.
Your tasks on the job:
- Co-developing and integrating the newly developed Conversational AI module for an automated text, voice, and gesture response generation
- Adding new integrations for 3rd party services like Shopify, Google Calendar, etc.
- Developing, maintaining, and adding new features to the current platform and services using Scala, and Node.js
- At least 4-year commercial experience as Software Engineer, including
- At least 2-year experience in Backend development in Scala or Java
- Some experience with Node.js (we develop thin proxy clients for 3rd party services)
- Excellent knowledge of building scalable, distributed systems and microservices
- Excellent knowledge of Docker, Docker-compose, and Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of test automation, clean code design patterns
- Nice to have: DevOps, Kubernetes, AWS, or Azure services
- Soft skills: Problem-solving, Proactivity, Self-Organization
- English at C1 level - full professional working proficiency
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (with some fixed regular team meetings)
- Permanent Contract + ESOP (employee-stock-option-plan)
- Option to work from our office in Warsaw
- Agile and Lean methodology with a well-defined scope of work and Definition of Done (DoD)
- Being part of a fast-growing startup with a product that is used by both Enterprise and other developers