16 000 - 20 000 PLN gross (+ ESOP)
Virbe is a Virtual Being creation suite licensed as technology-as-a-service, which allows transforming ConversationalAI and chatbots into interactive human-like avatars, which business customers can interact with voice and gestures. Virtual beings can be launched on websites (as an alternative to chatbots), VR, AR, mobile, and in physical locations on touch-enabled kiosks.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic and ambitious startup with an office in Warsaw.
We’re looking for a mid/senior NLP/ML Engineer capable of building ConversationalAI with various personalities, which will be used on stand-alone apps for large touchscreen displays/kiosks eg. in the context of autonomous shopping experiences.
Your tasks on the job:
- Automating intent, entity, and conversational scenarios generation based on structured datasets eg. call center registries, FAQs
- Automating text, speech, emotion, and gesture response generation based on user-defined personality traits
- Improving general and small talk conversation capabilities of Virbe’s proprietary technology
- At least 2-year commercial experience in Python
- At least 1-year commercial experience as Data Scientist or ML Engineer,
- Excellent knowledge of Tensorflow, Pandas, SciPy, Numpy
- Excellent knowledge of NLP/NLU: text analysis, embeddings, intent and entity extraction
- Strong knowledge of Generative Pretrained Transformers (eg. GPT-X models)
- Nice to have: Rasa and/or other NLU/chatbot frameworks,
- Soft skills: Problem-solving, Proactivity, Self-Organization
- English at C1 level - full professional working proficiency
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (with some fixed regular team meetings)
- Permanent Contract + ESOP (employee-stock-option-plan)
- Option to work from our office in Warsaw
- Agile and Lean methodology with a well-defined scope of work and Definition of Done (DoD)
- Being part of a fast-growing startup with a product that is used by both Enterprise, as well as game and app developers